Where do transcripts need to be sent from my host university?

Once you've completed your program, you will need to request that transcripts be sent back to the UNC Asheville Study Abroad office.  The address to have them sent to is:

Diane Royer
UNCA Study Abroad, CPO#1560
1 University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804