Where do transcripts need to be sent from my host university?

Once you’ve completed your program, you will need to request that transcripts be sent back to the UNC Asheville Study Abroad office.  We now accept electronic transcripts as long as they come directly from the University or associated program (sent to  If a hard copy transcript is preferred, the address to have them sent to is:

UNCA Study Abroad, CPO#1560
1 University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804